Fat is not always something scary or bad for the body. Because the body needs good fat. Also known as good cholesterol or HDL fat (HDL) to transport fatty acids and cholesterol to the liver. To destroy and excrete through the bile. Knowing what good fats are. It may help you choose the right food to eat, resulting in the body getting more good fats. And may have a beneficial effect on health , such as preventing bad fats from accumulating in the arteries, causing blood clots. Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
What foods contain good fats?
Foods rich in healthy fats may include:
- Olive oil may help increase levels of good fats and reduce inflammation in the body caused by bad fats. This is because olive oil contains polyphenols. (Polyphenols) that may help increase good fats in the body. One study looked at the influence of polyphenols in olive oil on the risk of heart disease. Published in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine of the United States in 2006, which had 200 healthy male volunteers eat olive oil that contains phenolic compounds (Phenolic), which is an antioxidant in olive oil. High, medium, low levels. It was found that the LDL cholesterol levels of the trial participants decreased significantly.
- Whole grains, whole grains such as brown rice, cereal, whole grain bread. Rich in fiber, which may help reduce bad fat in the body.
- Fish such as salmon, mackerel, and sardines are deep-sea fish that contain omega-3, which may help reduce bad cholesterol and increase good fat in the body.
- Avocado is a fruit that contains folate, oleic acid, and monounsaturated fats. which may be fat that is beneficial to the heart Including beta-sitosterol. (Beta-Sitosterol) that may help reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Soybeans contain antioxidants such as isoflavones, lecithin, and saponins. They also contain fiber and soy protein that may help reduce blood cholesterol levels. Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Additionally, some lifestyle changes such as exercising regularly for at least 30 minutes/day and avoiding smoking. Including eating foods that are beneficial to the body may help reduce bad fat in the body as well. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/